Monday, April 16, 2007

da-da-da-daaaaa!!! first post

i can't believe i started a blog.

will anyone read it, i wonder?

*looks around nervously*

now that i have a blog....does that mean i'm, like.........cool now??

ummmm.........so, yeah...anyway:

my name is mika, i'm 21 years old, and stay-at-home mom. i have a 10 month old little turd-baby named roxie jane, who fills all my days with giggles, sunshine, rainbows, and the occasional headache. my sugar daddy's name is brian (also 21), he's a carpenter and a kick-ass father to our baby. right now, we're living with my mom while we save money for a place of our own, and while i train to work in medical billing.

as you can probably imagine, being a SAHM is not the most exciting job in the world, so i've decided to start this blog as a hobby, so as not to become so bored that i develop a nasty drug habit or something. most of what you'll see on here will be my two cents on all the crazy shit that goes on in this world. other times i'll talk about my boyfriend's chronic night-farting. sometimes you'll laugh, perhaps even shed a tear or two. stay tuned!

xoxo,
mika

No comments: